Independently minded publishing

Media coverage

Perfect structure for an investing book

“I really liked the structure of the book. 10% deep value investing and the other 90% investing cases, half of it with positive cases and the other half with negative cases. A perfect structure for an investing book.”

Paco Lodeiro Amado reviews Deep Value Investing. The interview (in Italian) can be found here:

Resumen del Mes – Marzo 2018 (Value Investing FM)

Media Enquiries

If you’d like to get in touch with the author for interview or comment, or you’d like a review copy of this book, please contact us at or call +44 (0)1730 269809.


For information on available rights, please contact

Bulk purchases

Discounts for bulk purchases available. Please contact for a quote.